Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TENTATIVE SHOW BOOKINGS FOR REMAINDER OF SEASON

+3
Hammer
Asmo
Dan Williams
7 posters

Go down

TENTATIVE SHOW BOOKINGS FOR REMAINDER OF SEASON Empty TENTATIVE SHOW BOOKINGS FOR REMAINDER OF SEASON

Post  Dan Williams Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:51 am

These shows have been tentatively designed to ensure that everyone meets at least their guaranteed number of appearances.

22/06

Tigger v Great White Shark
Haldir v Jorworski
Razor v Vittorio
Kamali v Khan Straight
Jimbonix v Icey 1
Taloncarde v Lupin
Mullet v John Cena
HBK v Lubnatic
Iceman v Badoxa
Gabriel Caine v Cactus Sack

27/06

Tigger v Haldir
Vittorio v Great White
Jorworski v Razor
Jake Hammer v ST
Phenomen v Oberkiller
Kamali v Jimbonix
Khan Straight v Icey 1
Taloncarde v Brian Clothier
Mullet v Lupin
Korsakoff v Trendkill

29/06

Tigger v Razor
Jorworski v Vittorio
Khanstraight v Jimbonix
Kamali v Great White
Badoxa v Tiger Hunter
Korsakoff v Inversion
Lubnatic v Mullet
HBK v John Cena 1
Taloncarde v Iceman
Lupin v Sedan Bill
Dan Williams
Dan Williams

Back to top Go down

TENTATIVE SHOW BOOKINGS FOR REMAINDER OF SEASON Empty Re: TENTATIVE SHOW BOOKINGS FOR REMAINDER OF SEASON

Post  Asmo Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:42 pm

I think that is ok but i also have my opinion that the ones who are more active in the forum have the more chances to participate in the shows.
Asmo
Asmo

Back to top Go down

TENTATIVE SHOW BOOKINGS FOR REMAINDER OF SEASON Empty Re: TENTATIVE SHOW BOOKINGS FOR REMAINDER OF SEASON

Post  Dan Williams Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:51 pm

I agree. Those who are putting in the effort should be the ones who get rewarded, and I'd like to think that will be reflected in the contracts offered next season. (Although that has nothing to do with me and is solely at the discretion of TCD)

But for now we have contractual obligations to ensure everyone meets their minimum matches promised in their contracts or else we could be disbanded.

TCD : We can definitely look into this. One thing to note, however, is that the amount and type of contracts I can offer is limited. I can give away a dozen star contracts, but only 3 legend contracts. I'd love to offer higher contracts more, but I can only offer so much to so many.
Dan Williams
Dan Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmo Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:53 pm

I understand that too.
Asmo
Asmo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammer Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:16 pm

Well the 40 rule was easier than we thought. So maybe if we active player line up three nexts eason replacements we can atomatically cut the 0 post on forum people.
Hammer
Hammer

http://www.myspace.com/seeker0know1edge

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Williams Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:29 pm

Ideally we want people with at least some FE's invested into entrances...the more stars = more tickets sold = higher gate takings for everyone.

So if anyone knows (or wrestles) anyone with some entrance levels (ideally 10+ but anything's better than nothing) then let them know we are recruiting for next season.
Dan Williams
Dan Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Icey11 Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Does that mean some of us won't be offered new contracts next season?

TCD : I intend to resign everyone who is interested in having us. The last thing I want is another hunt for wrestlers like we had last time. Everyone who sticks with this fed will grow in fans. That will grow our cash flow.

Icey11

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Williams Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:24 am

Icey11 wrote:Does that mean some of us won't be offered new contracts next season?

We've still got 10 open slots before we hit 50 (last time I checked anyway).
Dan Williams
Dan Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Icey11 Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:01 am

Ok I understand. Just making sure before I start Rping like a mad man. lmao

Icey11

Back to top Go down

Post  PiE Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:50 pm

so upgrading my entrances gets me more stars and more money for the fed? in that case I'll start investing in it, its a win/win

TCD : Yessir. Entrances make your invitationals more valuable. If you can get the TP, get rid of all special abilities and invest every penny into entrances. Exp can buy you permanent upgrades to your skills, special abilities offer maybe boosts to your stats. And your entrances and fans will get us more money.
PiE
PiE

Back to top Go down

Post  The Admin Duck Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:55 pm

I had to mix it up with the tentative booking in order to get more fans in the seats. I'm sorry if you are among those who got bumped. I had to cut one match because one of the wrestlers was no longer on the roster and another to accommodate for higher fan wrestlers. I'm trying my best to be fair to everyone, but I need to get at least 1,000 fans into the seats to make the 10,000 to afford booking all the matches.

When I finish the card, which will be in the next little while (couple hours, by the end of the night at latest), I will post the final listing and the gate totals. I appreciate your patience through the rocky first season and am looking forward to a much steadier ship next season, provided you will stay with me through the off season.

DCW FTW

TCD
The Admin Duck
The Admin Duck
Admin

https://dncwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Admin Duck Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:00 pm

https://2img.net/h/i65.photobucket.com/albums/h215/cuckler/Card6-27-08final.jpg

Card for the next show finished. Gate is 15,000! Profit = upgrades = more profits! Thanks to everyone for their RP and efforts! 1 show till the end of the season!
The Admin Duck
The Admin Duck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmo Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:11 pm

Sad

TCD : Sorry Asmo, we used all of your bookings early in the season. I can't even book myself for that matter. I promise that next season, we'll spread the love out and avoid double booking so this doesn't happen again.

And if I'm not mistaken, you can still get a few bucks for merchandise sales even if you aren't on the card. At least I've noticed that I do.

If you want, I can write you in some RP or something. Smile

I know, shitty substitute, but I can't really do anything about it. We've tried the resigning thing and that doesn't seem to work at all.
Asmo
Asmo

Back to top Go down

TENTATIVE SHOW BOOKINGS FOR REMAINDER OF SEASON Empty question

Post  bclothier Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:41 pm

i got bumped from the 27th. do i get in on the 29th? don't worry, i'm not fragile. a yes or no will do fine.

TCD : I am mostly sticking with Judge's booking again. I might change something up, but I will make sure you get the match you didn't get last show. My apologies.

bclothier

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmo Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:56 pm

Asmo wrote:Sad

TCD : Sorry Asmo, we used all of your bookings early in the season. I can't even book myself for that matter. I promise that next season, we'll spread the love out and avoid double booking so this doesn't happen again.

And if I'm not mistaken, you can still get a few bucks for merchandise sales even if you aren't on the card. At least I've noticed that I do.

If you want, I can write you in some RP or something. Smile

I know, shitty substitute, but I can't really do anything about it. We've tried the resigning thing and that doesn't seem to work at all.

I know is only that i don't like happy endings
Asmo
Asmo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Admin Duck Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:32 pm

Tigger v Great White-
Jorworski v Vittorio-
Khanstraight v Mart Mong+
BLOOD v Reed Van Dam-
Badoxa v Tiger Hunter-
Korsakoff v Inversion-
Lubnatic v Mullet-
Haggar v. Gabriel Caine+
Taloncarde v Iceman-
Lupin v the crusher-

6/29 card. Matches with a + are title matches.
The Admin Duck
The Admin Duck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down