Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Show's Lineup?

4 posters

Go down

Next Show's Lineup? Empty Next Show's Lineup?

Post  The Mullet Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:44 pm

What's the lineup gonna be for our next show?

The Mullet

Back to top Go down

Next Show's Lineup? Empty Re: Next Show's Lineup?

Post  Hammer Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:48 pm

nexts eason is um in 8 days so no idea. Jake Hammer verus St adverised by we have a filler match(John cena 1 verus Lupin) cuz Blood pushed me off the stage. I am going to fixing the Jake hammer ST role play after this post. Inversion verus HBK. TCD verus Catus Sack how about Tigerhunterrr verus Icem@n Oberkiller verus Mr. Pysho
Mullet Mart Mong
so to make an easy review.
1. Mr.Pysho vr. Oberkiller
role play Jake Hammer talks smack about ST
2. TCD vr. Catus Sack
3.Tigerhunterr vr. Icem@n
4. Mart Mong vr. Mullet
second role play
5. Inversion vr. HBK
6. Jake Hammer vr. ST
ending Blood throws Jake hammer off the stage then laughs evil and yells your Career is going to take a dive Jake

then Sunday we could use more star power with gabriel Judge Haggar Asmo Necro butcher then have 6 other roster memebers with an upward title match verus Inversion and Hbk showstopper winner maine vent. champions will not rest ont ehir thrones htis eason fans I can asure you. Plus TCD tries to get Blood to say sorry where blood refuses then Jake hammer explains why next week to drag the Fued three or four shows that way.

Dan the Judge can give you an actual friday event card in a few days if we don't bug him too much.
Hammer
Hammer

http://www.myspace.com/seeker0know1edge

Back to top Go down

Post  PiE Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:35 am

regardless, when it starts, I think we should all be paired up and have our programs run the whole season against the same wrestler, not 1 match and move on, thats not realistic by any means and it will be easier to role play cause then you can play your rp's out, and add in different type matches and if we're all evenly matched then outcomes may flipflop around and add more to it. just my 2 cents.
PiE
PiE

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Psycho Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:41 pm

So it's another Mr. Psycho/Oberkiller match... Is this going to be a running feud? If so then is this going to be like one of those "Best out of 7 matches", Winner gets a title/title-shot or something, or is it just going to be a regular "I hate you!" feud with nothing to gain or lose but pride? I would like to know in case I need to whip up a Roleplay or anything...

TCD : we can do that.

I'll start into booking tomorrow. I had not heard when new season started.

I liked the way Dan set up a list. I plan to do the same. I will most likely have at least half the roster booked tomorrow. I'll be doing the booking this season, and plan to work with all of you on all of this. RP if you want to.

And you two have been writing RP off one another well Psycho. It just ended up working that way. You had the first running feud in DCW, if you want to look at it like that.

I know the start was rocky, but with a consistent roster and active members, we can do better. Every day everyone participates helps everyone.

We are DCW
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us.

Thumbs up soldiers.
Mr. Psycho
Mr. Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down