Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STEVO's first show up

2 posters

Go down

STEVO's first show up Empty STEVO's first show up

Post  STEVO Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:11 pm

DELETED

Last edited by STEVO on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
STEVO
STEVO

Back to top Go down

STEVO's first show up Empty Re: STEVO's first show up

Post  STEVO Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:19 pm

*now there is the moment where one of you should enter the arena and kick my ass or something i think Razz *

*or is everyone dead here ? Crying or Very sad *
STEVO
STEVO

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Psycho Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:17 am

Suddenly Mr. Psycho's theme is heard.

Dr. Kratz makes he way to the ring, closely followed by Mr. Psycho. Inside the ring Dr. Kratz grabs the mike as Mr. Psycho gives a murderous stare to Stevo and ELA.

Dr. Kratz: Zere are two zings you should be knowing about, Stevo. First zing. Having an X and a Y chomosone means zat you are a male. But I'm not ze one to judge your sexual orientation unless you wish to schedule a psychoanalasys with me. Here's my card.

The crowd cheers and laughs at Dr. Kratz's explination and how casually he leaves his card and offering a psychoanalasys directly after giving such an insult. But Mr. Psycho just continues to glare at Stevo and ELA.

Dr. Kratz: But on with ze serious business. You are new here. I can see zat, so I zink zat you'll be needing to know how zings works around here...

Mr. Psycho suddenly snapps and starts screaming loud.

Mr. Psycho: GREEAAARRGH!!! HURT! DESTROY! BREAK! BLEED! RUUUAAAARRR!!!

Mr. Psycho takes a few steps forward and reaches out to grab on to Stevo, but is stopped by Dr. Kratz just as the hand is mere inches from Stevo's face.

Dr. Kratz: Nein... Zis one is not worth your rage... You can have your punching bag in ze room.

Mr. Psycho growls and backs away.

Dr. Kratz: See here, Stevo... Mr. Psycho here can utterly destroy you, he's done it before and can very well do it again. So you should zink once or twice before you challenge everyone, or else my skills as a doctor will come in handy...

The crowd continues to scream as it looks like Mr. Psycho is about to snapp and rage again.

Dr. Kratz: But I will let you off easy zis time, since it's your big debut night after all... So I will let you pick your opponent... Someone in your class who should be able to put you into your place...

The crowd cheers as john cena 1, Goldberg 14, Endersma and Reed Van Dam appears by the enterance.

Dr. Kratz: Pick your own poison... Luckilly for you zere is a here doctor who can treat all types of illness.

Dr. Kratz puts the mike down leaves the ring, closely followed by Mr. Psycho who looks back at Stevo and ELA, growling for himself since he wasn't allowed to take on and destroy Stevo himself.
Mr. Psycho
Mr. Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Psycho Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:23 am

OOC: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do all of that... Though it seemes like I'm a temporary assisting GM or something for now... Would be good to know what's happening.
Mr. Psycho
Mr. Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  STEVO Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:05 pm

DELETED

Last edited by STEVO on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
STEVO
STEVO

Back to top Go down

Post  STEVO Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:39 pm