Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who cometh?

Go down

who cometh? Empty who cometh?

Post  PiE Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:36 am

***back from commercial break, Dr Sofawnda Cox is seen walking down the aisle and into the ring, see grabs a mic it seems she has something to say and is meaning business***

Dr Cox: (crowd booing)Boo me all you want, (crowd booing louder) booing idiots don't bother me at all, I'm used to women booing me because they want to be as pretty and sexy as me and men boo me cause they can't have me... but besides all that, I want to address the title match The Concrete Truck has made, without my consent.

My patient is very emotionally unstable at this current time, he's highly volatile and that is the very reason he's not here tonight, for the safety of all you pinheads here sitting at ringside, Mr Havoc has been unapproachable and uncontrollable, since he though he got he released after his contract ran out last season. I know for a fact The Concrete Truck has put him in a title match because I raised the flags on my patient being mistreated by this company, your Gm knows full well we have 30 DAYS to which to defend, and that this match will catch us off guard. But I got news for you, Steve Havoc will make a statement out of his challenger, Icem@n. To which we make no apologies what so ever, remember to never provoke a wounded animal....(throwing the mic down she begins to walk away, quickly turning to pick the mic back up)....... Steve Havoc.... HE COMETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (scowling at the booing crowd, she slowly lets out a smirk as she walks back to the backstage)
PiE
PiE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum