Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who really is the phsyco?

4 posters

Go down

Who really is the phsyco? Empty Who really is the phsyco?

Post  Phsycosis Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:04 pm

Off RP- This is an rp for me and mr phsyco Very Happy Wink

You wanna start it Mr.Psycho or me?
Phsycosis
Phsycosis

Back to top Go down

Who really is the phsyco? Empty Re: Who really is the phsyco?

Post  Mr. Psycho Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:29 am

Damn! This could have made a great RP and possible feud. Too bad I won't be able to post anything untill next week due to internet trouble. Otherwise I would be all over this. Sometimes RL sucks...
Mr. Psycho
Mr. Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Phsycosis Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:05 pm

start it next week then, after i finish my fued with seimidas. that way it keeps action coming. also im normally face but can be heel if you like.
Phsycosis
Phsycosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Psycho Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:55 am

OOC: Mr. Psycho normally just hurts people... alot. So he's defenately not a Face, but he doesn't really have any Heel motives, so he's neutral, a Face to Heels, a Heel to Faces. So just do your thing and I'll do mine, with a Doctor doing all the talking.

IC:

The camera fades over to Mr. Psycho's room where Dr. Kratz is gently stroking Mr. Psycho's head. Ya, Ya... Zere, zere, Mr. Psycho. You will get to be hurting someone. You have shown yourself, zey fear you. Zey know what you do, Mr. Psycho. Zey know how you feel." Mr. Psycho gives out a low, yet agressive groan. "Hurt... hurt... Dr. Kratz nods as he pats Mr. Psycho on the head, continuing to speak with his soft and gentle voice. Ya, Mr. Psycho. You will get to be hurting someone, you will get your blood. Blood... BLOOD! Dr. Kratz thwaps Mr. Psycho on the head. Save it for ze ring! Zis man zinks zat he is even crazier... The camera zooms out, revealing that Mr. Psycho is shackled to the wall as Dr. Kratz leans in towards Mr. Psycho's ear and whispers. Zan you... Mr. Psycho screams out loud, shaking his chains as he tries to break loose UURRAAAAAHHHH!!!!

OOC: There, do what you want with that. Green is what Dr. Kratz says. Blue is what Mr. Psycho says. The rest is actions and camera movements. Have fun.
Mr. Psycho
Mr. Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Phsycosis Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:33 pm

Suddenly the doctor picks up a needle and sticks it into Mr Phsycos nipple (lol)

Pain!!ARRGHH!Ja,pain is good. You learn to control pain. You learn to inflict more pain by controlling yours. Ja?Yes...

Phsycosis walks in before turning and walking out. He can be heard laughing loudly. Haha...Mr Phsyco thinks he is crazier than me...but he hires a male dominatrix?! What a loser..

Mr Phsyco can be heard screaming. Control pain ja? You control pain and you will beat twat. Ja?

Y...Yes.
Phsycosis
Phsycosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Psycho Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:04 am

OOC: Can't let you do that... Fox. Because neither of them are anything like what those two characters are like. And two wrongs never makes a right... Mr. Psycho is the crazy one, he just wants to hurt people, much like Michael Myers, and Dr. Kratz is more like Dr. Loomis, trying to understand the monster while keeping it from hurting innocents (meaning people who's not inside the ring). No masochism nor sadism. What you did would be like me making Phsycosis suddenly start punching himself in the balls for no reason while saying "Yes, Yes, Yes! This is delicious!".
Mr. Psycho
Mr. Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Phsycosis Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:10 am

oh ok i thought it was about teaching him to control his pain and not lash out but fair enough.
Phsycosis
Phsycosis

Back to top Go down

Post  PiE Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:58 pm

LOL WTF Laughing
PiE
PiE

Back to top Go down

Post  The Admin Duck Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:35 am

GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!!!!

Drunk Post!

Seriously. I love the work you guys have been doing. Psycho, you've been doing great work for ages. Phsycosis, i love your rp's and the way you rhythmically work with wrestlers. you two are a good match, provided your levels match up and that the mayor thinks it matches up.

This is good times.

BTW, Haggar is going to be booking for a spell. got an idea, let him know.
The Admin Duck
The Admin Duck
Admin

https://dncwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Phsycosis Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:52 am

aww Smile thanks TCD Very Happy
Phsycosis
Phsycosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Phsycosis Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:53 am

Mr. Psycho wrote: What you did would be like me making Phsycosis suddenly start punching himself in the balls for no reason while saying "Yes, Yes, Yes! This is delicious!".

that sounds like Phsycosis, instead he would be going "This tickles!". And I honestly didnt mean to offend you or anything, it was a simple misunderstanding on my part. If you want, you can take my template and edit it to your liking.
Phsycosis
Phsycosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Psycho Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:40 pm

Suddenly Phsycosis enters the room. <Enter "I am greater/crazier that you"-line here> Phsycosis leans forward and grins Mr. Psycho in the face as he's struggling to get loose and turn Phsycosis into mince meat. <Insert cocky mocking here> Mr. Psycho tries to burst forward and bite on to Phsycosis' nose, but the shackles restrains him, causing him to stop less than an inch from Phsycosis who doesn't even flinch. <Instert optional joke about bad breath here> Dr. Kratz shakes his head as he pushes Phsycosis away from Mr. Psycho. Ze Phsycosis... Mr. Psycho can be heard growling in the background, but Dr. Kratz raises his hand, causing Mr. Psycho to quiet down, but still glaring at Phsycosis as if he was imagining every single type of way to possibly hurt him. Why comming here? Mr. Psycho will see you in ze ring when ze time is right. So why? Phsycosis bends down and grins Dr. Kratz straight in the face. <Insert random crazyness or actual reason here.> Mr. Psycho starts growling once more as he shakes his shackles, still trying to break free as Phsycosis exits the room laughing maniacally.

OOC: This is the suggestion. Feel free to enter what ever you want there, because I don't know what kind of lines you want nor if you wish to add anything, this is the template of my suggestion, feel free to alter anything so that it makes sense.
Mr. Psycho
Mr. Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down