Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Crusher" RP for Sunday Night

Go down

"The Crusher" RP for Sunday Night Empty "The Crusher" RP for Sunday Night

Post  bclothier Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:17 pm

***This should be pasted in ANYTIME BEFORE my match with Great White Shark***

[The crowd rises to their feet as "Bodies" by Drowning Pool rips through the arena pa. Amid a rain of sparks and smoke, Brian "The Crusher" Clothier struts to the ring. "The Great Entertainer's" fans shout "I AM!" as he enters the squared circle. As the capacity crowd begins to settle, the ring mic is lowered into "The Engineer of the Money Train's" hand.]

Brian Clothier - So, a few weeks ago I fought Taloncarde. This was a guy who thought he was a bird. Tonight, I fight a guy who thinks he's a fish. Is this a wrestling fed or insane asylum?

[The fans begin to laugh and cheer. "The Great Entertainer" takes a breath before going back to work.]

Brian Clothier - I consider myself a genuinely nice guy. When I take a woman home, I pay her cab fare as I kick her out. When I see a deaf guy begging for change at the baseball stadium, I always say "No way" loud and clear so he knows I wasn't ignoring him. So now, I feel obligated to help Mr. Shark here with his identity crisis.

["The Engineer of the Money Train" takes a look around before he continues. The crowd hangs on his words.]

Brian Clothier - Mr. Shark, just because your girlfriend smells like fish... well, that doesn't make her a mermaid. Just because the clinic gave you special shampoo for your crabs... well, that doesn't make you a marine animal. Tonight Mr. Shark, when you step in the ring with me I'm going to club you like a baby seal. When I'm done, you'll hurt like a man... 'cause we all know fish don't have any feelings.

["The One the Fans Come to See" tosses the microphone to the ground as the fans jump to their feet and cheer the man in the ring.]

Brian Clothier - I AM "The Engineer of the Money Train!" I AM "The One the Fans Come to See!" I AM "The Great Entertainer!" And, I WILL cut you and make bait... CHUM! Believe it, SUCKERS!

["Bodies" by Drowning Pool blasts over the PA as "The Crusher" steps down from the ring and makes his way to the backstage area. The fans are on their feet and a series of camera flashes light the stands.]

bclothier

Back to top Go down