Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Postmatch Interview 08/01

2 posters

Go down

Postmatch Interview 08/01 Empty Postmatch Interview 08/01

Post  Dan Williams Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:32 pm

Dan walks backstage arm in arm with Antina after demolishing Phsycosis and is quickly approached by an interviewer.

"Dan, got a few words about your match?"

Dan takes a towel and looks to towel himself down before shooting the interviewer a scowl.

"Yeah. Phsycosis after that beating I just gave you, you probably can't hear this but when you wake up get more training. You didn't even make me break a sweat out there," he tosses the towel to Antina as he turns towards the camera. "Yet you want a shot at the Asphalt Championship? You're not worthy to polish the boots of most of the competitors here but I'm not gonna say you can't try. Although, if you want that title shot, you gotta prove yourself and come through me first. Whenever you think you're ready, just remember who and what stands in your way then prepare to be Judged."

TCD : I will go for this next season if you want. booking is already sealed for sunday or would have worked in a rematch for you two. Good writing, keep it up.
Dan Williams
Dan Williams

Back to top Go down

Postmatch Interview 08/01 Empty Re: Postmatch Interview 08/01

Post  Phsycosis Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:25 am

*Phsycosis then towers over The Judge without him realizing and starts breathing down his neck.*

Dan : What the? Oh...it's only you. Hehe. Next time you face me...bring some skill into the ring. I didn't have to work out there tonight.

Phsycosis : I know...I heard you...*heavy breathing* and next time...it wont be a simple one fall match...we can take it to the streets. Thats only if your willing of course...

*Phsycosis then leans over Dan*

Phsycosis : Don't...say...no!

*Phsycosis shoves Dan, who retaliates by laying Phsycosis out in one punch.*

Dan : Another easy win...hehe.

*Dan walks to his locker room whilst Phsycosis rolls on the floor in pain.*
Phsycosis
Phsycosis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum