Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a decent length feud

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a decent length feud Empty Looking for a decent length feud

Post  Dan Williams Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:00 am

Okay, work is starting to return to some semblance of normalcy and I was thinking about getting a decent length feud running if anyone's interested.

I don't mind who it's with, I don't even mind losing most of the time (if that's the case I'd prefer it to be a face I feud with - to give me a nice outlet for my frustration.)

A possible angle is Dan seeing himself as a stepping stone for anyone looking to challenge for the Concrete Championship (since I think he's between belts right now - too weak for Concrete, but too strong for asphalt).

But anyone who's interested drop a line here and we'll work something out. (If you're lower I don't even mind jobbing a few fights to keep some life in the feud.)

TCD : We can start working you two into a feud, I finished up a short Phsy v BLOOD arch for the season ender. You two feuding can work very well for next season.
Dan Williams
Dan Williams

Back to top Go down

Looking for a decent length feud Empty Re: Looking for a decent length feud

Post  Phsycosis Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:33 am

I'll fued with you. I am a face, which is one of the things you wanted. Although you are better than me, we are of similair strength. If you look at the wrestlers on the fed, I am below you. We'll try and get TCD to give us a fued.

TCD : Next season work? And challenges are short and sweet so we'll need to either do all the challenges up early in the season and sit out a lil while or spread it out over the season.
Phsycosis
Phsycosis

Back to top Go down