Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

titles and challenges and special match types.

3 posters

Go down

titles and challenges and special match types. Empty titles and challenges and special match types.

Post  The Admin Duck Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:30 pm

This is more relating to non-fed wrestling, but still, I was talking to JIMBONIX and this is how I put how things should go with special matches

-------

Good good. make sure as you level that you first buy the special matches that are title belt ready (First Blood, Submissions, and Last Man Standing) any time you get a title, you get bonus XP you wouldn't normally get for each defense. XP and matches are the keys to getting fans. If you get 10-20-30 defenses off one title reign, which is a lot more possible at the lower levels, you can come into the higher levels with more XP and more matches, and more matches means more leveled moves and finishers.

--------

Thought I'd share it. Might be common knowledge, but *shrug*

Cheers

TCD
The Admin Duck
The Admin Duck
Admin

https://dncwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

titles and challenges and special match types. Empty Re: titles and challenges and special match types.

Post  J1mb0 Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:36 pm

I have been thinking about it since you said and I agree, however it takes a while to get to the skill level when you win that many defences and you are almost immediately promoted, unless you glitch your rank. Which is inconvenient. I did enjoy my title victories and free exp though Smile

I have found that getting to the higher levels is more useful since you automatically get more money and exp in fights. Obviously this is personal opinion but since getting I Quit matches (level 9 for non sup) it feels like I am getting more moves off in each match and more hence more experienced moves.

J1mb0

Back to top Go down

titles and challenges and special match types. Empty Re: titles and challenges and special match types.

Post  Asmo Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:39 pm

7th Sub Lvl Champion: 22 victories and 194

That's very true, when I defend a lot of times the lvl 7 sub championship i grow so fast that i pass very quick to lvl 8. I can said that in that moment in lvl 7 was when i really start to have better performance.
Asmo
Asmo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down