Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profiles for us

+2
Phsycosis
PiE
6 posters

Go down

Profiles for us Empty Profiles for us

Post  PiE Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:18 pm

Hi I would like to ask all those on the current roster to post your wrestlers...

Name - 'Straight Jacket' Steve Havoc
Height - 6'7"
Weight - 288lbs
Hometown - Hell, Michigan
Heel/Face (no neutral)

I am gonna make pics of each wrestler like baseball cards, with the name and maybe more info, depending on how it looks, I'll use a 2 colour system, 1 to represent the faces and 1 for the heals.

This Q is for TCD, what are the fed initials? DCW or DNCW? I will add the feds initials to the cards and want to have the correct ones.

TCD : DNCW will work fine. I liked the rhythmic cadence of DCW at first, but then I realized that I liked it because of how close it sounded to ECW, and that's just lame.
PiE
PiE

Back to top Go down

Profiles for us Empty Faces of a Mad Man

Post  Phsycosis Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:53 pm

Name - Phsycosis (famed for wearing and tearing off Straighjackets (funnily enough))
Height - 6'11"
Weight - 344lbs
Hometown - Kent, UK (now residing in a London Mental Hospital)
Heel/Face - Tweener (both...usually face because the crowd like my uncontrollable-ness)

Would LOVE a card mate...be the icing on the cake.
Phsycosis
Phsycosis

Back to top Go down

Profiles for us Empty Re: Profiles for us

Post  The Admin Duck Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:37 pm

Name - The Concrete Duck
Height - 7'4
Weight - 520 lbs
Hometown - Detroit, Michigan
Heel/Face : Neither. I'm GM. Can I have a color for myself? Very Happy

Seriously, on the Heel/Face thing, I try and avoid getting tangled into one side or the other. Leads to a lot of unnecessary complications. I book as I do and act as I do. I suppose I'd be face if forced to choose, but it doesn't always fit (A card a week back, I came out after a match and gave my finisher to the winner for no good reason, not very face-ish)
The Admin Duck
The Admin Duck
Admin

https://dncwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Profiles for us Empty I AM!

Post  bclothier Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:30 am

Name - Brian "The Crusher" Clothier
Aliases - "The Crusher", "The One the Fans Come to See", "The Engineer of the Money Train", "The Great Entertainer"
Height - 6'2"
Weight - 252lbs
Hometown - Chestertown, MD
Heel/Face - Face

Clothier has previously held multiple single and tag team championships in such federations as the WCWF, FCW, and IEW. He electrified these leagues with his mic skills and legions of fans. Known for his many monikers, "The Crusher" has been known as the "Engineer of the Money Train", "The One The Fans Come to See", and "The Great Entertainer." Now in TWG, he hopes to add many more titles to his illustrious career and build a greater fanbase than before.

Brian Clothier had stepped away from active wrestling to manage the careers of others in the mat game. He represented many champions and many great competitors. In 2004, Clothier had turned his sights from wrestling all together and bought an expansion franchise in the OIFL. In three years, the Tampa Bay Marauders were in the OIFL Cup and lost the championship in the final possession.

Now that his indoor football team is prosperous and mostly self-sufficient, "The Crusher" has once again entered at the bottom of the wrestling ranks to work his way to the top. Being a constant competitor and constant winner, he believes his road to the top to be a short one.

bclothier

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmo Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:44 pm

Name - Asmodelition
Aliases - "The Demon Lord", "Antichrist", "Lord Belial", "Devil Human"
Height - 7'3"
Weight - 412 lbs
Hometown - Somewhere in Costa Rica
Heel/Face - Both

Profiles for us Xs.php?h=xs129&d=08300&f=00003818

Biography
Unknown
Asmo
Asmo

Back to top Go down

Post  HAGGAR Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:40 pm

Name - Haggar The Mayor
Height - 10'
Weight - 500 lbs (0% Body Fat)
Hometown - Metro City
Heel/Face - Both, (depends on the mood I am in)

HEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

TCD : lol, 10'

HAGGAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum