Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absence...

2 posters

Go down

Absence... Empty Absence...

Post  Oberkiller Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:35 pm

(Absense... Away... However you wanna call it) (This is my theme, whyever my old one wasn't in the shows)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4TGX2Jwhx2s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4TGX2Jwhx2s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

EDIT: Why isn't this working T_T here's the normal link I hope you can put that in the show somehow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TGX2Jwhx2s

The DnC Wrestling crowd already went trough a great night, and suddendly they hear a familiar theme start. It's Oberkillers theme and he makes his way to the ring. He walks down the ramp as always with his girlfriend but has a mad face like his fans haven't seen it before. Oberkiller get's into the ring and quickly grabs a mic "CUT THE MUSIC" The tecnicans do so and he looks around. "Now... As maybe some people of you realized, I wasn't in a single match last week. This is not, because of what I heard some rumors sayd, that I'll stop beeing in DnC Wrestling. No... But, it has somthing to do, with Mr. Psycho!" Oberkiller points at the titantron where a clip is beeing playd...

(Mr. Psycho, write whatever you want you do to me, but if an injury, then somthing that can be healed in a week since we're going to have a match, I hope you're okay with this if not just say it)

Oberkiller

Back to top Go down

Absence... Empty Re: Absence...

Post  Mr. Psycho Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:33 am

The titantron shows a video recorded from one of the hidden backstage cameras, dated back to 7-11-08's show. The video shows Oberkiller making his way back to the locker room after his defeat against Mr. Psycho, clearly showing his frustration. Suddenly a familliar sound is heard. GRRAAAAAAHHH!!! BLOOD OBERKILLER!!!! Mr. Psycho yells as he attacks Oberkiller from behind, catching him offguard, and crushes Oberkillers head between his fists executing a MORTAL Psych Warden.
OBERKILLER HAS A CUT!!!
Mr. Psycho pulls Oberkiller still groggy, by his hair.
Mr. Psycho lifts the rival holding him horizontally on his chest
and falls backwards throwing him over his head performing
devastating Modified Fallaway Slam into a wall!!
Mr. Psycho screams out loud BREAK OBERKILLER!!! executing a Roar.
Mr. Psycho grabs a baseball bat
and hits Oberkillers forehead executing a devastating baseball bat shot!!

OBERKILLER IS BLEEDING!!

Mr. Psycho glares at Oberkiller with a psychotic grin on his lips as he licks the bloodied baseball bat. Oberkiller Blood... He says and walks away as the video cuts out.

Last edited by Mr. Psycho on Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Psycho
Mr. Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Oberkiller Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 pm

After that video there are mixed emotions between the DnC Wrestling fans. Oberkiller looks at the Titantron with a glare. "So Mr. Psycho wants a war..." He looks down for a while and then looks around at the fans wich obviously want to see those two in the ring again. "Mr. Psycho, you got it. We're draw again anyway, and y'all know what I think about draws... We'll meet in this ring once again Mr. Psycho... But this time you'll look into my eye befor you hit me... Coward! Attacking me from behind and taking me out for a week... YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!" Oberkiller lets the mic fall as his theme hits and he rolls out of the ring walking up the ring again with rage burning in his eyes while his girlfriend follows him back wich pats his back trying to calm him down.

Oberkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Psycho Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:11 pm

(The segment bellow can be put later in the show, depending on how it will fit in.)

A camera man approaches Dr. Kratz backstage to see if they can get a responce to Oberkillers anouncement. Dr. Kratz looks straight into the camera with a serious expression on his face. To ze Oberkiller, and ze fans of DCW. I would like to appologize for ze action of Mr. Psycho, but I can only be speaking for myself, since Mr. Psycho regrets nothing of what he did. Last week after ze incident Dr. Kratz made sure that ze Oberkiller could get ze best treatment for him to recover, and he is lucky to still be standing, or even breathe. Mr. Psycho somehow made his way free from my side, without anything to restrain him... Unt ze monster hurt many personel on ze way for Oberkiller, one now eats food through a tube in ze throat, one will never walk again... Dr. Kratz takes deep breath as the camera zooms out to show Mr. Psycho strapped up in a straitjacket and a mouth cage, looking unusually calm... for now. Once we first met, Oberkiller. I warned you of Mr. Psycho. Oberkiller have seen ze destructive force of Mr. Psycho... Close up... Yet Oberkiller still wants more. Deep inside you know that you are just like Mr. Psycho... I can give you help if you let me... open youself and Dr. Kratz will help... Oberkiller have my card. But untill zen, I will grant you Mr. Psycho in ze ring... Though Oberkiller knows that he might face him back stage like before. Dr. Kratz sofly strokes Mr. Psychos head. Ze destruction of zis man knows no limit... If he starts craving for ze blood of Oberkiller again... You'll end up dead... or worse. Mr. Psycho twitches some in his restrainment as the transmssion ends.
Mr. Psycho
Mr. Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum