Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP by Steve Havoc for Pipas

Go down

RP by Steve Havoc for Pipas Empty RP by Steve Havoc for Pipas

Post  PiE Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:10 pm

***camera opens view inside a office, Dr. Sofawnda Cox is seen at her desk, pe in hand, she notices the camera and puts her pen and her glasses on the desk***

Dr. Cox: So it seems the powers that be were afraid of what my patient would do to there golden boy Icey1 and decided we'd be happy, since we now have a title shot. Let me tell you this, I'm very excited, being a woman, I love all things shiny, so having the belt around would brighten my day, unfortunately, Mr. HAVOC, he didn't like the news, he was looking forward to inflicting pain and punishment elsewhere. The last few days I have been working with him channeling his hatred and emotional pain for now on in a straight path straight to the top, and Pipas is our first victim.

***camera slowly drops from Dr. Cox face to her ample bust, she notices, and rolls her eyes***

Dr. Cox: OH! which reminds me, Pipas, after the match tomorrow night, I'll leave you, my calling card, its been somewhat of a trademark, more time then not, opponents will need a good plastic surgeon! Mine is pricey, but he does such great work.

***Doctor Cox stands up, and removes her long white cloak, hanging it on a hook on the wall, she pulls the pin holding her hair into a bun out, and lets it flow precisely, as it lays past her shoulders, the camera again zooms, onto her face***

Dr. Cox: Let this be a warning to you Pipas, to you Icey1, and to the rest of the DCW roster who stumbles onto our tracks to the top.......

We're not here to WIN, we're here to RUIN!!

Now get the hell out of my office!

***talking to herself she mumbles***

Dr. Cox: Pppfffffttttt, Upward Bound eh??? Pipas is the one to get bound. Bound to get hurt *giggles*

***camera looses focus as it zooms out from her chest***
PiE
PiE

Back to top Go down