Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urge to Destroy

2 posters

Go down

Urge to Destroy Empty Urge to Destroy

Post  Mr. Psycho Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:25 pm

The Camera shifts over to a padded room. No one seems to be around... untill. BLOOOOOOD!!!! Mr. Psycho yells as he suddenly bursts out from nowhere and tries to grab the camera, but a thick sheet of glass prevents him from doing so. GUARGHUAH! The camera quickly zooms out to reveal a busted up Dr. Kratz holding a phone while taking heavy breaths and shaking. H-Hello? Doctor Kratz here. Dr Kratz jumps as Mr. Psycho rams into the glass. Oberkiller... Blood Oberkiller... BREAK! Mr. Psycho starts to bite on the padded walls. Ya! I need to find ze Oberkiller. Soon as possible! I don't know how much longer ze safety-room will last. OBERKILLER! REAAURGH! Dr. Kratz hangs up on the phone as Mr. Psycho bangs his head against the glass a few times before sitting down in a corner while growling at the camera and Dr. Kratz. Never have I seen this man like this... I hope Oberkiller shows before ze glass breaks... I can only hope... Dr. Kratz continues to observe Mr. Psycho in his blind rage.
Mr. Psycho
Mr. Psycho

Back to top Go down

Urge to Destroy Empty Re: Urge to Destroy

Post  Oberkiller Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:26 pm

(Maybe put this later at the same night)

Oberkiller after a while showed up and looked at the padded room. "Doctor? I heard you wanted to talk to me? Is somthing with Mr. Psycho? I thought we setteled our score..." He grins a little. "But I have to admit he's a good opponent... So does he want another match or somthing?" Oberkiller always peeks at the door if Mr. Psycho might show up there, he probably will seeing him.

Oberkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Psycho Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:39 pm

Thank gods you're here! Dr. Kratz said as he almost hugging Oberkiller in his relief, but he soon stops himself and gets back to what he wanted. Mr. Psycho has changed since ze last time you met him. He cares about nothing other than bringing ze pain to you, he thirsts for nothing else other than your... your... Mr. Psycho smashes his face up against the window, glaring at Oberkiller with anger and hatred in his eyes. OBERKILLER... BLOOD OBERKILLER! UURAAAHHH!!! Mr. Psycho screams as he continues to scream and hitting the window over and over again. Dr. Kratz slowly backs away from the window, looking clearly worried about what was happening. Ya... Mr. Psycho craves for nothing but your blood... He wants nothing else than to severely hurt you... breaking every bone in your body. Mr. Psycho would fight anyone in his way to get to you, obliterate entire nations just to find you. He will not stop untill he gets to you and completely destroys you... OBERKILLER! DESTROY OBERKILLER! BLOOD! Oberkiller must face Mr. Psycho in ze ring again... or else you and ze entire DCW will be in mortal peril.
Mr. Psycho
Mr. Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Oberkiller Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:40 pm

Oberkiller blinks. "Wow, I feel flattered" He just once again chuckles at the scene and how crazy Mr. Psycho went. "Well Doctor, if it's that what he really wants, he shall get it, the match that is" Oberkiller grins and steps a bit closer to the door looking at Mr. Psycho, though not getting too near. "I'll be in the ring Mr. Psycho, waiting for you. But..." He sighs shrugging and looking a little bit down for a moment, then looks at him again with a bit of a worried face. "I'm sorry that I can't guarantee you... That you will get my blood... Nor brake every single bone of my body..." Oberkiller looks with a more serious face now. "But I can tell you one thing, I will try my best to not make that easy for you" He looks at the Doctor again. "When will this guy accually stop... Um... Let's call it want me? I mean, I won against him last week... yet he still wants more?"

Oberkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Psycho Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:30 pm

Ya... Mr. Psycho thinks nothing about winning or losing ze matches, he sees this as oppertunity to hurt people. Mr. Psycho will not be calm before he either can taste your blood or his own... Dr. Kratz looks over at Mr. Psycho who is still trying to break down the thick window sheet, but to no avail. He possesses ze most primal brain of a man... It is scary to see how well he fits in here at ze DCW. Mr. Psycho only lives for hurting people, no fear, no remorse... only the urge to destroy... I've spent 15 years trying to go into ze depth of his mind, but ze more I look, ze more shallow his mind becommes. Dr. Kratz turns to Oberkiller. Should Oberkiller be wise he would be careful... Untill Mr. Psycho can get a mouthfull of either of your blood Oberkiller shold always keep an eye... Preferable two, over you shoulder. Fore while Mr. Psycho still craves for ze blood... Oberkiller can never be safe... Dr. Kratz exits the room, leaving both Mr. Psycho and Oberkiller behind. Oberkiller... Blood... DESTROY!!! Mr. Psycho gives Oberkiller an evil gaze as he continues to hit the window, soon cracks start to become visible.
Mr. Psycho
Mr. Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Oberkiller Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:58 am

Oberkiller listens to the doctor looking at Mr. Psycho. As he leaves he's a little confused. "Hey hey doc you're not gona let me alone here are ya?" He sighs looking at Mr. Psycho and the crack at the window. "Calm down a little sheesh, you will get me when we're in the ring, untill then, big guy" Oberkiller waves at Mr. Psycho and starts walking away. As the camera follows him for a while the fans can see him scratching the back of his head. "His name sure does fit him..." And Oberkiller is away from the scene.

Oberkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum