Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Necesitamos refuerzos

3 posters

Go down

Necesitamos refuerzos Empty Necesitamos refuerzos

Post  lubnita Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:33 pm

Esto es para los hispanohablantes (si los hay) de este roster que quieran a unirse al stable Corral de Burros, que tiene hasta el momento tres luchadores: El más burro (niv5), Lubnatic (niv5) y yo mísmo (niv4) . No somos aún muy buenos pero no será porque no pasamos horas en este juego, vamos allegar lejos, seguro. Necesitamos abarcar todos los frentes y acumular toda la experiencia posible. Tampoco hacemos ascos a jugadores que hablen otros idiomas, aunque nuestro inglés es muy justito.

TCD : QUE?

lubnita

Back to top Go down

Necesitamos refuerzos Empty Re: Necesitamos refuerzos

Post  Hammer Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:04 pm

okay hablo ingles par for. I took your message and put it in english for thsoe liek myself who struggle with reading spanish.

We needed reinforcements/by lubnita Today AT 2:33 p.m. This is for the hispanohablantes (if there are them) of this roster that they want to be united to the stable Corral of Donkeys, that has until the moment three fighters: The plus donkey (niv5), Lubnatic (niv5) and i myself (niv4). We are not still very good but it will not be because we did not spend hours in this game, we go to collect far, surely. We needed to include all the fronts and to accumulate all the possible experience. We either do not make disgusts to players who speak other languages, although our English is very justito. TCD: THAT?

okay your enlish is good but you are looking for Spanish speaker only in your stable. I don't speak spanish so I am out plus I am happy with my level 7 plus stable.

why not search challenge page with spanish names or ask the all the Reys maybe one fo them speaks spanish. Just a remember all TWG rules apply to this forum.
Hammer
Hammer

http://www.myspace.com/seeker0know1edge

Back to top Go down

Post  lubnita Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Thank you,my friend

TCD : Good luck to ya.

lubnita

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmo Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:05 pm

Mira que bueno ver alguien que habla español Smile
Asmo
Asmo

Back to top Go down

Post  lubnita Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:05 pm

Hola, Asmo, te saludo. Estás en algún stable ya? Por cierto, qué gran actor es Will Ferrell, aunque algunas de sus películas sean tan malas.

TCD : Who looks like the grand actor Will Ferrell?

lubnita

Back to top Go down

Post  lubnita Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:59 pm

Sorry, I have another wrestlers in others federations and i´m confused.

lubnita

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmo Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:38 pm

lubnita wrote:Hola, Asmo, te saludo. Estás en algún stable ya? Por cierto, qué gran actor es Will Ferrell, aunque algunas de sus películas sean tan malas.

TCD : Who looks like the grand actor Will Ferrell?

Si ya tengo Stable Sad
Asmo
Asmo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum