Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaints

5 posters

Go down

Complaints Empty Complaints

Post  The Admin Duck Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:29 pm

Something you don't like about the way I run things? Need a contract renewal? Want to call me fat? Now's your chance!
The Admin Duck
The Admin Duck
Admin

https://dncwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Complaints Empty Re: Complaints

Post  Asmo Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:57 pm

Fatty Razz

TCD : I'm officially butthurt and have sand in my vag. You must pay tribute at the alter of the elders and withstand surprise buttsecks. I have spoken.
Asmo
Asmo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammer Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:42 pm

Hammer : we make the least amount of money of all federation. I check the claendar is ee their 1,78 fans average while our high show only makes 1,367 fans do we need to buy a bigger arena or soemthign whats the delaw ith low money it's partially my fault for only have 7 entrance level. got to gripe out the low money.

TCD : It's a booking issue. We need to book high fan wrestlers and most of them have few challenges left. I'm bringing in some new blood to boost on that front, but booking them means that other wrestlers won't get booked. That's the big problem with getting money for the roster. We have a lot of low fan wrestlers. The more we book them, and we should book them, because they deserve matches as much as the next guy, the less we make. I have 700+ fans. When I book myself, we all make more money. But I can't always book myself.

This is an issue that everyone has to believe in. The more fans you all make, the more money we all make. If we can keep this roster together and gain more fans for everyone, we all make more money. This is our first season, we have a limited talent pool. But if we all stick together, we can grow the roster for everyone.

It takes time. I need everyone to give this roster time. This roster WILL be a good roster if everyone sticks with it and the game. If you ditch on the roster, nothing will change. You WILL have a place in DCW if you are willing to stick with it. You WILL make more money as everyone levels in this roster.

Do invitationals! Wrestle as much as possible. Get your popularity and fan ratings as high as possible. We can make money if we all get more fans!
Hammer
Hammer

http://www.myspace.com/seeker0know1edge

Back to top Go down

Post  The Admin Duck Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:35 am

I posted in an edit right above this.

I'm just making this new post so it shows that I made a new post.

THE CONCRETE DUCK HAS SPOKEN! *ROAR*
The Admin Duck
The Admin Duck
Admin

https://dncwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmo Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:49 am

I think that we don't have to worried about money right now. As TCD says is the first season and this is just begining. I trust that with time we will start rising.
Asmo
Asmo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammer Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:50 pm

well I heard the third factor to our income is arena level has well has fans and entrance level. So we need to elvel up to level 2 or 3 arane to make more overall. That's hwo the other feds got more they have a higher arena level.

TCD : I know this. I have levelled things up. I need to keep at least 10k on hand in order to have money to pay for the show so we can run it. Everything beyond that gets spent on upgrades. Ring is at 3, i think, most other stuff is at 1 besides toilets, which I accidentally upgraded twice, 6000 seats available for any show. That's not bad for a piss broke regional show. I am doing my part, please believe me on this.
Hammer
Hammer

http://www.myspace.com/seeker0know1edge

Back to top Go down

Post  PiE Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:22 pm

I'm with ya man, I hope to get some more free time from work to do some rp's as well, working sucks Sad
PiE
PiE

Back to top Go down

Complaints Empty renewal

Post  trendkill Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:55 am

i would like a renewal..plus put up against hardcore wrestlers so i can roleplay consistently...plus figuring out cards early enough to try a roleplay has been a bit rough...but once i figure it out i will roleplay often

trendkill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum