Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New recruits

2 posters

Go down

New recruits Empty New recruits

Post  The Admin Duck Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:08 am

Announce your recruits here! Take pride in the people you led to our roster!

Just today, I got a guy who is a dear friend of mine for 18 years. He has over 400 fans, is a level 10, and is a kickass wrestler. Haggar The Mayor, GM of Final Fight Wrestling officially joins DCW TONIGHT! Booking this man will bring us his fans and raise the gate for everyone!

FANS ARE KEY! WE NEED FANS!

Take every invitational you can get and do rematches rather than random challenges! Invitationals are worth more for your fan rating. If you don't have an invitational set up, make one! If you post it on here and are within a level or 2 of me ( i don't remember the exact limit) I'll be willing to personally challenge you once in a while to help you generate fans, and I'm sure some of the other high levels will be willing to do the same.

We can make this roster a great roster if we don't chicken out and stick with it. I'm sticking with DCW! You should too! We can make a lot of money and move up the ranks as a formidable and effective machine. We just need to stick together! You are in on the ground floor of the next big roster. We will move beyond regional. I will personally see to the quality and quantity of the shows from here on out and will make sure we don't have ANY slop. We will put on a good show. Humor is just as good as action and I want to be a little on the light hearted side. We can put on a serious and entertaining show as well as putting a few laughs in there.

My only urging is that you stick with this effort and help me see it through. Together we can all accomplish more. We can make better money, we can have bigger and bigger shows. We can DO this.

It requires all of you to do everything you can to extend your personal fan base. I did a ton of invitationals, and I earned my relatively large following. You all can do the same! So let's do this! For yourselves and DCW, let's do this! Let's go get em!
The Admin Duck
The Admin Duck
Admin

https://dncwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New recruits Empty invitional

Post  Hammer Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:15 am

Called can you survive the Hammer

I want to see who is man enough to face me. I always put on a good show and might be able to carry your low match performance. step up and see what you can do agaist the hammer.

Cuz of all the level 10 bullies my rematches will cease has of 6/19/08 12:40 server time so already too late.

No more rematches. If I feel I screwed you out of a victory by a little bit or comeback win then I will probably rematch you.

for fed mates I will always rematch you. I put that in to lower the 6 to 9 challenges I was getting dialy cuz when you talk trash over main chat everybody challenges you.

TCD : Take every challenge you can get. NEVER use the typical challenge mechanism. Invitationals are worth money and more fans net than a regular match. When you get into higher popularity levels, the difference becomes staggering. I haven't done a random challenge in weeks. None of you should be doing this. Look up people in the fed and do their invitationals. Look me up and do mine. DO INVITATIONALS AND INVITE REMATCHES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
Hammer
Hammer

http://www.myspace.com/seeker0know1edge

Back to top Go down

New recruits Empty rule breaking

Post  Hammer Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:37 pm

TCD : If you want a breach, ask for one. And I don't see what's wrong with asking someone if they know somebody who wants a contract. Don't talk trash behind my back. You got a problem with how I do things, that's fine. Talk to me about it.
Hammer
Hammer

http://www.myspace.com/seeker0know1edge

Back to top Go down

New recruits Empty Re: New recruits

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum