Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FANS FANS FANS!

Go down

FANS FANS FANS! Empty FANS FANS FANS!

Post  The Admin Duck Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:15 pm

FANS MEAN EVERYTHING! The more fans you have, the more EVERYONE gets paid for a fed show. More fans = win for all. You are doing me and this roster a personal favor by having more fans. Being a supporter gets you more matches and more fans, FYI. Not being a shill, just saying the benefits are many and the cost is little. Buy 3 months, and watch your invitationals light up. An extra 20 -40 matches a day never hurt nobody.

Fans seem to be generated by wrestling a lot. Fed shows majorly so, so I've observed. I double booked myself in my first show and gained some 50-60 fans in 1 day. Your popularity rating ((1) unknown (2) Amateur or whatever, etc. decides how many fans you can gain during a popular show. Mine is at 5, and I gain fans hand over fist. I jumped 100 fans since I've become a (5) rising star. Fans help everyone out. Get as many challenges as you can. MORE MATCHES = MORE MONEY FOR EVERYONE AND YOURSELF. Go supporter if you can afford it. It's essentially a cheat code to generate more experience and money.
The Admin Duck
The Admin Duck
Admin

https://dncwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down