Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Division Idea

3 posters

Go down

Championship Division Idea Empty Championship Division Idea

Post  Hammer Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Um do we want divisonal Tiers or anything like that.
I was thinking we have over 40 guys three titles so should we have atleats 10 guys working on getting the concrete title. around 15 guys going for aspalt title and 15 guys going for upward championship.

Cuz everybody is gunning for Mart Mong aspalt champion.

We could split roster by the wrestling scores would be easiest.

example: Concrete Duck
thru danshell are all above 21.500 wretsling score. 14 guys

then for aspalt division you would have
Great white shark thru Novdaniel are all above 18.000 wrestling score that would be 16 guys.

the rest in the 18.000 range and below are all competiting for the upwardBound championship belt.

so that would gear our matchups towards rnaking int hese division a bit mroe structured and less who do youw ant booking leaves a rnage of competive matches. narrows rivalry options but it's just an idea.
Hammer
Hammer

http://www.myspace.com/seeker0know1edge

Back to top Go down

Championship Division Idea Empty Re: Championship Division Idea

Post  bclothier Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:30 pm

Hammer wrote:Um do we want divisonal Tiers or anything like that.
I was thinking we have over 40 guys three titles so should we have atleats 10 guys working on getting the concrete title. around 15 guys going for aspalt title and 15 guys going for upward championship.

Cuz everybody is gunning for Mart Mong aspalt champion.

We could split roster by the wrestling scores would be easiest.

example: Concrete Duck
thru danshell are all above 21.500 wretsling score. 14 guys

then for aspalt division you would have
Great white shark thru Novdaniel are all above 18.000 wrestling score that would be 16 guys.

the rest in the 18.000 range and below are all competiting for the upwardBound championship belt.

so that would gear our matchups towards rnaking int hese division a bit mroe structured and less who do youw ant booking leaves a rnage of competive matches. narrows rivalry options but it's just an idea.

Man, that's a solid idea. It might actually help some of us lower score players earn a title shot sooner too.

bclothier

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammer Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 pm

this ide ais the other way one way to aviod the elimination tournment of four guys. Cuz if this die ais voted down then my firts diea of Judge jopbbing to me then I face BLOOD to steal his numbe rone contendership in an upset big push for me then easy win ove rmatt mart and leaves all the 17 to 19 wrestling score guys screwed out of a title. So these are the two ways to go abotu it cuz right nwo we have dis satified superstar whinning about title shots they could quit the fed then join another in a week which would be a serious lost to Duck n Cover federation has a whole.
Hammer
Hammer

http://www.myspace.com/seeker0know1edge

Back to top Go down

Post  BLOOD Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:05 pm

NO you just want to finally win a title dont ya well thats not going to happen
BLOOD
BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content