Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008/09/26 - Show Role Plays

4 posters

Go down

2008/09/26 - Show Role Plays Empty 2008/09/26 - Show Role Plays

Post  Asmo Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:05 pm

Here rp
Asmo
Asmo

Back to top Go down

2008/09/26 - Show Role Plays Empty Re: 2008/09/26 - Show Role Plays

Post  Dan Williams Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:17 am

Dan is walking around in the corridors backstage when he spies Blood he saunters up to the wrestler with an angry look on his face.

"Last week, Straight Jacket Steve thought he was worthy of a match with me. I told him then that the belt around his waist must've been cutting off the oxygen to his brain. I told him that his puny ass wasn't worth my time and I showed him in the ring."

He coughs up a huge wad of phlegm and spits it on the Asphalt Championship around his opponents waist.

"This week I'm gonna prove you ain't worthy of being in the same ring as me either. And when you're lying flat on your back contemplating the BEATING I've given you. Think on this, the only reason I don't rip that piece of tin off your waist is that it's beneath me, I'm too good for it."

He grins then, a broad grin that breaks across his entire face. "Suits your worthless ass to a tee though."
Dan Williams
Dan Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  BLOOD Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:30 am

your on but you will be knocked out after the match
BLOOD
BLOOD

Back to top Go down

2008/09/26 - Show Role Plays Empty BLOODS open challenge

Post  BLOOD Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:40 pm

i have rp for maybe the next few shows

BLOODS entrance music hits BLOOD is up in the crowd BLOOD makes his way to the ring he asks for a mic
i want a challenge for my title right now anyone
BLOOD
BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  PiE Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:34 am

(Steve Havoc's theme song plays and out to the ring walks Havoc, Dr. Cox and a tall slender man)

Unknown Man: Excuse me, for interrupting the show, but I'm here to conduct serious business, my name is Craven Moorehead I am a lawyer and I now represent both Mr. Havoc and Dr. Cox. I want to start off by saying, I have here in my hand, a contract, Mr. Havoc's contract that was signed not too long ago by himself and the GM The Concrete Duck, in it, its states that the signee, which is Mr. Havoc, when representing the federation in a champion capacity must defend their title within 30 days of each defense unless unable to do so for reasons such as bereavement, personal emergencies, injuries and etc. So we demand the championship title back or DNCW will face a big lawsuit, as Mr. Havoc was FORCED to wrestle injured, which also mean, all you fan here tonight will not be seeing him wrestle as its still not advised with his already mentioned injuries.

Also! we demand that Dan Williams be suspended WITHOUT pay for an unspecified period, for his total disregard to the rules of the match and his disregard to Mr. Havoc's well being, as we feel he intentionally attempted to hurt and end Mr. Havoc's career. Again, we want this dealt with swiftly or we'll have no choice....

(Asmo's music blaring over the speakers as he walks out from back stage)

ASMO: Let me start by saying....The Judge is NOT going to be suspend, Havoc simply got a taste of his own medicine. Now Craven Moorehead, let me explain this to you, Steve Havoc had a contract with TCD, and, well, TCD isn't in charge at this moment, I AM!!! So he doesn't have a contract with me to go by, so the results from the last show stand, and I'm a man of my word, and I STAND by my word! Havoc gets his rematch tonight!!! and if he chooses not to wrestle, he can take me WORD for it, HE IS FIRED FROM DNCW!!!

(Asmo drops his mic and head backstage leaving the three standing in the ring, in utter disbelief)
PiE
PiE

Back to top Go down

2008/09/26 - Show Role Plays Empty RP Sample

Post  Goldberg Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:37 pm

Goldberg's music plays and he makes his way to the ring and grabs a microphone

"I demand competition and I will wait in the ring until someone comes out here and fights me, so Who's Next?!"

Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down