Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

almost dead

4 posters

Go down

almost dead Empty almost dead

Post  PiE Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:15 pm

looks like another missed show, no forum action, what once was promising is now looking fragile, I find it disappointing and I understand guys aren't rp'ing cause they don't want to waste their time cause they don't know if it will be used or if we'll have a show at all Sad

Anyone else who comes here anymore, feel free to leave your thoughts, as I think it might be time for me to move on, I want to stay, but I'm having a hard time finding reasons to stay.

PiE aka Straight Jacket Steve Havoc
PiE
PiE

Back to top Go down

almost dead Empty Re: almost dead

Post  Asmo Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:28 pm

I check for shows and there was a confirmed show i didnt know what happen or why not appearing, i dont know is the number of wrestlers we have is less than the one that is needed so shows can be done but i tell i dont understand
Asmo
Asmo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Williams Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:29 am

I'm having trouble throwing out RP when I have no idea what opponent I'll face until the last second.

And by that time the event is generally confirmed already so any RP can't be put in.
Dan Williams
Dan Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  J1mb0 Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:23 pm

I know I don't RP but I am silently active and rather disappointed with what has been happening (no shows). There was great promise and I don't really understand why even the basics are not being done?

J1mb0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum