Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Psycho's Suspension

2 posters

Go down

Mr. Psycho's Suspension Empty Mr. Psycho's Suspension

Post  Mr. Psycho Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:57 am

OOC: Since Mr. Psycho hasn't been in any matches for some time I'd reckon it would be because he's suspended or something. So I'm just going to write an introduction video or something to signal that he's comming back. If it fits in somewhere in a show then feel free to use it. If I can't be wrestling in a show then at least I'll try to RP my way into one...

IC:
The Titantron starts showing a narrated video with Mr. Psycho's theme in the background.

Narrator: A dangerous man with no conscience nor reason...

The video shows big dark silhouette of a man twitching to the right and left as the voice of Dr. Kratz is heard.

Dr. Kratz: Mr. Psycho can only express himself through violence.

Clips of Mr. Psycho executing some of his most devastating moves is shown as Dr. Kratz's voice continues.

Dr. Kratz: In ze ring he is like ze irresistible force who craves to injure people and see ze blood. He sees every word to him as a challenge, ze friendly hand shake as a grappling move, even ze humble bow as a Bent Down position. Mr. Psycho thinks nothing about winning or losing ze matches, he sees this as oppertunity to hurt people. Mr. Psycho only lives for hurting people, no fear, no remorse... only the urge to destroy... I've spent 15 years trying to go into ze depth of his mind, but ze more I look, ze more shallow his mind becommes.

Narrator: Some tried to stop him...

Oderkiller is shown making his way to the ring with a determined look on his face.

Narrator: But to no use...

The music stops and everything goes black as Mr. Psycho is heard screaming.

Mr. Psycho: GRRAAAAAAHHH!!! BLOOD OBERKILLER!!!!

The same theme is heard as the video shows clips from when Mr. Psycho completely destroyed Oberkiller back-stage after one of their matches.

Dr. Kratz: I would like to appologize for ze action of Mr. Psycho, but I can only be speaking for myself, since Mr. Psycho regrets nothing of what he did.

Narrator: But he went too far...

Dr. Kratz: Mr. Psycho somehow made his way free from my side, without anything to restrain him... Unt ze monster hurt many personel on ze way for Oberkiller, one now eats food through a tube in ze throat, one will never walk again...

Narrator: The monster was taken away and suspended for his actions... But what will happen when the Craziest Man Alive... Returns?

A picture of Mr. Psycho is shown as he is heard screaming.
Mr. Psycho's Suspension Aleksandr-karelin
Mr. Psycho: GUARGHUAH! BREAK! DESTROY! REAAURGH!

OOC: I hope it can be used somehow in a show.
Mr. Psycho
Mr. Psycho

Back to top Go down

Mr. Psycho's Suspension Empty Re: Mr. Psycho's Suspension

Post  Phsycosis Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:25 pm

Maybe a doorway to our fued?
Phsycosis
Phsycosis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum